Sunday, October 28, 2007

It's hard to take your own family pictures....

Using a remote to take a picture of your entire family is quite the challenge. If you don't think so, just try it. These are actually pretty good, but downsizing for the web takes away from the sharpness and clarity. I am always happy to get one "good" one that's usable, so I am satisfied.

My kids love these boots "like Momma's" so it made getting smiles easier.

We sorta look like train cars here, but I like it anyway. Can't be picky as a do it yourself-er! We were going to get Rosjuane to do them, but she is soooo busy I thought I would try to do them myself again this year.






8 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude October 28, 2007 at 6:05:00 PM CDT  

They look absolutely beautiful!
BTW,I am glad to see you back!!

Jenny Sipes October 28, 2007 at 8:00:00 PM CDT  

love love love them! you did a great job!!! cant wait to get mine done!!! hint hint

Rosjuane October 28, 2007 at 8:32:00 PM CDT  

I like the last one best. Love the boots!!

Anonymous,  October 29, 2007 at 4:20:00 AM CDT  

well, great photos go without saying on your blog... but i must admit, those have to be the WHITEST hair bows i've ever seen!

Mindy October 29, 2007 at 10:31:00 AM CDT  

You do great work and I agree with Rosjuane, the last one is the best!

Mom of these kids October 29, 2007 at 12:26:00 PM CDT  

The b/w is my very favorite, and I love all the outtake ones too!

Glad to see you back!

Mom of these kids October 29, 2007 at 3:24:00 PM CDT  

Oh yeah...the b/w one, meaning the 3rd one...that one is perfect!

Jaime October 29, 2007 at 3:27:00 PM CDT  

Love the girls boots....
These are great Shelley.
You always do good with self portraits.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP