Monday, July 30, 2007

YARD SALE PREPARATION

Jenny and I are having a yardsale this Saturday at her house.

I don't know what all she has, other than the obvious baby clothing and stuff like that. I will have some of my kids stuff ranging in size 3T-6, tons of my shorts and some shirts as well. Those sizes are 2 & 4, and the shirts are mostly smalls. Most of it is gap, abercrombie, wet seal, or hollister.
I am also selling Karsyn's "chopper" bike, that she has ridden only ONE time. (It doesn't "go fast" enough) I am also selling at least one other bike of theirs that is little. Who knows what else I may drag out. Possibly a bunch of kid videos as well.

Come see us!

4 comments:

Sugar-n-Spice July 30, 2007 at 1:32:00 PM CDT  

i will...any of them winter clothes? i'm in the market for my little girls!

Shelley July 30, 2007 at 3:07:00 PM CDT  

Yes, I do have some winter. I have given a ton away to my friend in Little Rock, but there's still more.
I have to dig through more drawers and closets tomorrow, I am tired of this already!

Unknown July 30, 2007 at 4:01:00 PM CDT  

I feel ya girl,I am going through the kids things to be out with the old and in with the new....its crazy-no one should have this many clothes...LOL!-K.T.

Jamie July 30, 2007 at 8:35:00 PM CDT  

If I dont have to work-you will be seeing us there!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP