Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Ok, so I have a problem....

I am addicted to jeans. It's actually a pretty big addiction. I counted them today. I have 27 pair. (And this is after I sold a ton of them on ebay.
I am a sucker for a pair of good fitting jeans. This would not be such a big issue if they weren't so stinkin' expensive. Now I will be the first to tell you I love a bargain, I love yard sales, and I am an ebay fiend.
Except....when it comes to jeans. Now I admit I have bought some on ebay, but I am very leary of fakes so that's a pretty significant deterrent for me 
Although my favorites are seven for all mankind, I do have Pages, Citizens, True Religion, Lucky, Paper Denim Cloth, Chip & Pepper, and a few others. But I have ventured out! I got a pair of MEK Denim in Greenville. 
The boutique I got them at is called Libby's Story, and I soooo reccomend it if you are a clothes person that doesn't get sticker shock easily. 
I also get CALLS from Harrison's in Hamburg when they get new sevens in. What a red flag that you have issues, when they call you on your cell!
It's my only frivolous thing in life, and I refuse to change it. It's my one way that I spoil myself, and I deserve it, haha!
Seriously, I know it's pathetic to keep up with the trends like a high school cheerleader, but I love it. I am kind of bad about purses, fairly bad about shoes.....but nowhere near as bad as I am about jeans...


So what's YOUR vice?

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Lou Arnold July 5, 2007 at 6:24:00 AM CDT  

Wow. Brandy's addicted to the internet. You are addicted to jeans. I am addicted to flip flops. You think Journey could start an addiction support group?

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP