Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My Day

I had a nice, calm day today, woo hoo!

Mike and I met Ryan and Jeff at LaTerraza today for lunch. We discussed some discipleship strategies, earrings on men, and many other things, haha! Seriously, Jeff had me come by and pick up a book to read, and there's several sections that directly relate to me and Kristy Hales. I am looking forward to getting deeper into it.
I had taken the kids to my mom's while we went to lunch, so I ran back over there and got them afterwards.
This afternoon, I mowed the yard, and let the kids play outside for a long time. I SHOULDA been cleaning my house for when the Files girls arrive, but.........I didn't.
So, Brandy, if you are reading this, overlook how lived in my house is! Most of it is fairly in order, but I have: an extra vacuum cleaner, an extra twin size bed in Jordan's room, storage boxes from Monticello Timber that I am working on organizing, an in the way treadmill that I rarely use, and way tooooo many clothes to fit in my closet!
So, I will just try to cram as much as I can into my bedroom and shut the door, how's that?

I have to begin packing for our trip this weekend. I am really looking forward to floating the buffalo. I hope the water levels are "right" and the weather is nice!
Spending some alone time with Michael is something I can't wait for. The kids fight for his attention and I always end up getting the least time and attention of his. Ryan was just telling me today how much he loves the fact that Misty is his best friend. I love that about my marriage, too. Married life is going to suck sometimes, but hey, that's ok. Ya take the good with the bad!

Will post more tomorrow (probably with pics too) of my morning with FIVE girls! We can't wait :)

1 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude July 11, 2007 at 10:31:00 PM CDT  

Dont worry-I think everyone shoves stuff into the forbidden room...My bedroom is my catch all!!!!Tee hee hee
Have a good time this weekend!!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP