Wednesday, July 11, 2007

kristy got me...

Kristy http://www.halftiedribbons.com/blog/2007/07/11/gonna-regret/ tagged me on this post, so here I go....

1. I am much closer to my brother now that we are both adults (and parents) than I ever was when we were kids.

2. I love the idea that Dana and Ben's baby will be named "Lane" after my middle name (Elaine) if she's a girl.

3. I love my dogs. Very much. But only MY dogs. I rarely want to pet any else's.

4. I am blessed that my husband prefers that I have no job besides MOM, and all the chaos that comes with that.

5. I am impressed with the go-getter-ness that so many people at Journey have when taking on a project. (David is my hero!)

6. Reading books recommended to me by others is one of my favorite things. You recommended it for a reason and I will do my best to get the point!

7. I hate soap operas, but love shows like House and ER. I hate UFC, but love Jermaine Taylor. Love armwrestling, hate Sig Tau's Fite Nite.

8. I have a huge desire to get back into scrapbooking, but it is cost prohibitive. I catch myself making mental layouts all the time. I miss it :(

I tag............JENNY, KT, RYAN, JEFF, BRANDY, ROSJUANE, SARAH, AND JAIME

3 comments:

Jenny Sipes July 11, 2007 at 3:40:00 PM CDT  

Hey how do you put a link in your post?? I cant figure that out at all!! I am so computer illiterate!
HELP!!!!

K.T. is Mommatude July 11, 2007 at 10:30:00 PM CDT  

Number 5...Amen!!!That is what I love about the members of Journey as well...


Lane is a cool name!!!!One I had considered for my own!!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP