Tuesday, July 10, 2007

hard to stay motivated

With all the rain we have had lately, it sure is hard to stay motivated to stay indoors and clean and do laundry!
I had a horrible day yesterday, with the worst migraine I have had in several months. It was a huge blessing that my kids cooperated and basically took care of themselves all day. Michael finally made it to the pharmacy and home with my medicine in the afternoon, but I didn't get rid of it till about 3 this morning. Because of all the free reign my kids had, this house is HORRIBLE. (Worse than usual, even, haha) So, while I should be cleaning up around here, since I called in to work yesterday and said I wasn't going to make it today, it is so tempting to go outside.
I should go ahead and go to work, but Cary's gone with the company checkbook, so I wouldn't accomplish much. He said to just do it all next week, and I didn't argue.
I need to shampoo these carpets badly, but I am nowhere near that point. It's hard to even SEE the carpet in the kids' rooms :(
Other than my headache, we have had a good week so far. Michael hasn't had as much success this week/month selling, but he is doing just fine, and is working on his 4th one for the month. It's such a relief to have him in a job he likes.
I am working on reading the book Jeff brought me, but I won't get to pick it up again until bedtime. I got a chance to go see Mr. Brooks, and although it was weird, it was pretty good. It's strange to see Kevin Costner portray such a creepy character.
So today is cleaning day, and hot mom's club night.
Tomorrow is organizing day, and finish all the laundry day.
Thursday is babysit the Files' kids day, and pack for our anniversary trip.
Friday, we leave for Yellville, to go to www.silverruncabins.com and to float the buffalo river. There's also a drive-in there, and I really want to go... I have never been to one! It's our first time to leave the kids for two nights on our own and I am pumped! We will be back Sunday night. This means we will miss church for the first time since April 15th. I don't like that part, but I do plan on us doing what Rene suggested last Tuesday at this time, so we will have our own little fellowship together :)
My kids will be at my mom's. Pray that they can handle it, haha! Actually they always act really good over there, but that's probably because they know my dad won't deal with the bickering. They are looking forward to spending the weekend at Gram and Pop's.

2 comments:

Unknown July 10, 2007 at 12:47:00 PM CDT  

Tag! You're it! More info here:
http://laravelez.com/

Sarah Albin July 10, 2007 at 7:23:00 PM CDT  

I hope you guys have a fun little anniversary trip. You deserve it! It is very important to have quality husband and wife time!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP