Thursday, June 21, 2007

Going MIA

We are leaving tomorrow at noon for Family Camp. I doubt many will notice, since most of my blog readers are Journey members that will be there too, but I think I have a couple that won't be there! So....... no posts till Sunday night, since I don't own a laptop or macbook. I hope to have a ton of fun (blackmail) photos to post by then!
We are checking our lists and getting packed up.

We made a quick run to Walmart for a couple nescessities, like bug spray and water. We also got ..........drumroll please...................NEW WALMART SHOES! WOO HOO!

They cost a whopping 7 bucks per pair! Half off, YAY! Seriously, it was a major ordeal to tell them that they aren't wearing flip flops to camp, so I said we will "look" and see if we can find some camp shoes. (Their old school shoes are too little)
So, if they ruin them, who cares, they are this summer's play ones.

I have a bunch of tank tops packed, along with my "mom" bathing suit, and I am ready to roll.

Talk to everyone when we return!

2 comments:

Sarah Albin June 22, 2007 at 8:58:00 AM CDT  

Have fun! I will be gone too this weekend but we need to chat before I leave for Hawaii next week!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP