Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Miscellaneous Ramblings.......


WOOOHOOO! It's warm-ish again! I don't know about you, but I am sick of the cold and rain! It's seems like easter has been rainy and gross for the last several years. I think we are going to hide eggs today instead :)

Karsyn was getting over an ear infection Sunday, so we have some huting to make up for.
Michael is gone to Hot Springs today, monitoring interlocks, which means another boring evening at home alone. YUCK!
I think me and the girlies will hang out and paint toenails and watch chick movies!
Michael's birthday is this weekend, and I am not sure what we are going to do. I had thought he was going to Fite Nite, but he isn't, so now I am clueless!
I hope he will want to go to Leland to Bourbon Mall, or maybe to Doe's. I hate to leave my kids out, but neither one of those places are "kid places" so we may just have a date night.
We are all looking forward to checking out the Journey church on Sunday as well. I told Jordan about it, and she's sold on it, all based on the name. She thinks a church names something cool like journey is bound to be awesome.

1 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude April 11, 2007 at 6:28:00 PM CDT  

Today is a great day to Easter Egg hunt!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP