Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I know a secret.....


I am so pumped up that I have some great anniversary plans finalized! It isn't until July 16th, but I knew in order to be certain I could get reservations I would have to book early.
Due to the fact that I am not sure if my husband reads this or not, I can't elaborate on where we are going, but it IS NOT Hot Springs!
We have only had ONE night away, doing the romance thing, kid free, in our entire marriage. Time for a change! They (my kids) are plenty old enough to spend the weekend with the grandparents, and I cannot wait!
If anyone is curious, email me, I will send you the link to my surprise "second honeymoon" spot!
I am all about surprises and being a goofball about celebrating stuff, so this is right up my alley. He's come to expect this from me, but I have never financially been able to pull much off, so I am expecting total shock. Not that this is expensive, really, but till now, finances were set up in a way that I could not make a few hundred bucks disappear unnoticed.
Now I just have to plan the FAMILY vacation and I am all set!

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sarah Albin April 4, 2007 at 7:21:00 PM CDT  

I wanna know.... email me! Not that I would know where you are talking about!

K.T. is Mommatude April 4, 2007 at 8:45:00 PM CDT  

Oooooooooh me too! me too!!That is the cutest picture of the two of you up there!!!!

ash April 4, 2007 at 9:06:00 PM CDT  

cute pic of you to!!! i wanna know 2!!! oh yea the comment on my we will never be too old for this!!! LOL

Jaime April 6, 2007 at 2:27:00 PM CDT  

Email me I wanna know.....=)
You guys are so cute!!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP