Friday, April 6, 2007

Easter Stress

I am totally stressed out about Easter, due to my family drama. I don't want my kids to miss out on a family get together, but things are just too messy to get into all that.
They are already missing my nephews' birthday parties this weekend, and that is so wrong.
I hate all this crap!
There's no way to "be the bigger person" and fix this. I have nothing to apologize for, and feel like my back is against the wall.
What a mess.
I am NOT used to things like this!!

3 comments:

Sarah Albin April 6, 2007 at 9:34:00 AM CDT  

Hope things get better for you all. I have been thinking of you.

K.T. is Mommatude April 6, 2007 at 10:59:00 AM CDT  

I know it sucks,but "this too shall pass"...it will get better.

Sugar-n-Spice April 8, 2007 at 9:32:00 PM CDT  

i don't know you, (except through your blog) and i haven't a clue what is going on....but i'm praying for you and your family....i know it's frustrating....hang in there.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP