Friday, March 9, 2007

To build or not to build......

That is the question! Michael and I are still undecided on the living situation. Although the idea of building something with all our own ideas and picking out every detail sounds exciting, it sounds quite overwhelming as well.

I have no idea where to begin, when it comes to looking at houseplans. I am not a person that can visualize anything based on blueprints. I hope we make a decision soon!

If we build, it will be on my mom's land out on hwy 35, across from the Rock Springs road. I love the area, and all the woods.

1 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude March 9, 2007 at 9:49:00 AM CST  

We would love to build one day,it just seems like something that is so out of reach for us.The only land we have is in Star City..:(
But I think it is a great idea,HOW EXCITING!!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP