Thursday, March 8, 2007

OVERWHELMED!




Oh my goodness I need a vacation! I have been trying for quite some time to build up my photography session to where it was an alternate income for me. (Of course all it seems to pay for is more equipement, but oh well!) It seems, when it rains, it pours! I am booked until May 5th! Don't get me wrong, I cannot complain, but it can be overwhelming! I want to do the best I can on every shoot, and it can get stressful.
I have been having lots of wedding calls lately, and nothing is more stressful than weddings. There just seems to not be enough hours in the day to pursue my photography, and also see my kids, since I work a "real" 40 hour a week job as well.
I am looking forward to my Easter sittings, where I will take on using live animals as props for the first time.......that should be interesting!
Here's a few of my fav's from a recent engagement shoot.

3 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude March 8, 2007 at 9:05:00 AM CST  

I am sorry I added to that stress.Surely it will get better.....

Shelley March 8, 2007 at 9:06:00 AM CST  

NO!!!!!!!!!! I want people to book, I just don't want to get to where it is taking away from my kids! I still love it and want to do it, I just hate that I have to have a "real" job, too. I wish I could devote all my time to photography and that's it :)

Anonymous,  March 8, 2007 at 3:16:00 PM CST  

Hey, check with these folks and see if they will let you post their engagement shot at ML...?

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP