Saturday, February 24, 2007

My patient is better!

 
After running fever from Sunday till yesterday, Jordan is finally getting well! It seems like forever since she's been up and playing. I am supposed to go to Beebe tomorrow for an engagement shoot, so hopefully she will be up to going to her grandparents house. When my kids are sick, it is very easy to see the differences in the two. Karsyn is tough as boot leather, and rarely even whines when they do bloodwork at the dr. Then there's that other kid of mine, the drama queen. The nurse simply approached her with a q tip in the lab and she screamed as though we were amputating her arm without sedating her!
My kids are total opposite, but oh well, "it takes all kinds" I suppose!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude February 24, 2007 at 1:06:00 PM CST  

All of mine scream bloody murder...LOL.That is a breathtaking picture of her!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP