Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Smith Photography's Model Search


I had a lot of success with my "Cutest Kids" contest, and have decided to move on to bigger things.....


I am now taking applications for a "Little Model" Winner for 2008. The number of entrants is up to you! Entering is FREE! I will set up an online poll on March 10th. It is then up to you to encourage your friends and family to come vote.


Rules are: Entrants must be between 6 months and 6 years of age. If your child does not like having her portrait taken, this won't be a good title for her... I want the winner to be my 08 representative for all print ads and my upcoming Cablevision commercial (and possibly one of Monticello Live) so I need her to be a kid that likes to play it up for the camera! I will need the parents permission in writing for these commercials. My winner will also receive 10% off all print orders for the remainder of the year, and will get a free 11x14 from their next sitting.

LAST, but not least, my winner will recieve a two tier, 21 inch trophy with her "Little Model" title engraved on it.

To enter, please send me a high resoloution portrait of your daughter, along with her birthdate, and parents names. Only your child's first name will be used to identify her on the poll, and no other descriptive info will be released. If you want to use a professional portrait, permission MUST be gained from the photographer that took it. Snapshots are FINE! Just make it a cute one! Please be certain that you are okay with the possibility of all these advertising portraits being taken, because I don't want to have someone win that backs out in the end. My email address is shelley23@gmail.com and you can reach me there with any questions or concerns.
May the cutest girl win!
Thanks in advance for your participation! The poll will be here on March 10th, and will run through March 31st.

7 comments:

Jenny Sipes February 19, 2008 at 7:44:00 PM CST  

OH YEA!! YOU MUST ADD JADYN COOPER...SHE LOVES GETTING HER PIC TAKEN BY HER SHELLEY BELLY!! SO SIGN HER UP!!

K.T. is Mommatude February 19, 2008 at 9:51:00 PM CST  

Oh I love this idea!!But Kyla is not a good picture taker,unfortunately.And Kendall is too old...LOL

ash February 19, 2008 at 10:39:00 PM CST  

is it only for girls or can guys try also?

Shelley February 20, 2008 at 7:15:00 AM CST  

Just girls for this one, I already have Cole for my boy model!

Laken February 20, 2008 at 9:26:00 AM CST  

Oak turns 6 months on March 10! Yay!

AutumnLynn February 20, 2008 at 10:04:00 PM CST  

Go ahead and sign Miss Lily up!!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP