Sunday, May 2, 2010

50th Anniversary

A 50th Wedding Anniversary reception honoring James and Wanda Reaves of Wilmar will be held on Saturday, May 29, 2010 .The celebration will be held at Wilmar Baptist Church on Hwy. 278W between the hours of 2:00 and 4:00 P.M. The couple was married on June 10, 1960 by Rev. R. C. Creed. Theirs was the second wedding to be performed in the present church. The event is being hosted by their two children, Keith Reaves and Rhonda Kohnen. The couple has four grandchildren; Graham & Ellen Reaves, and Clay & Kyle Kohnen. All friends and relatives are invited to attend and they request no gifts please.
JAMES_WANDA_REAVES
for my non local blog readers, this is my mom's sister, who is married to my daddy's brother :) I think being married 50 years is an amazing accomplishment and I am very excited for them and hope this celebration is a great success!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP