Friday, April 30, 2010

~ catch up ~

12
Sunday we went to the Mud Races and had a really good time, except for the fact that I got sick as a dog halfway through. Ben grilled and the weather was great. There were two major roll overs, and I got pics of the first one, which is "Back In Black." (Jack nor his rider were injured, and to those that don't attend the races, they have on 5 point harnesses & helmets.) I think that sealed the deal that I won't be a rider every again! They all roll sometimes; it's just the nature of the beast, but these flips were rough.
1
Karsyn finished up her gymnastics season with Ms Mary.  She has really enjoyed going to Kim's Dance Factory. She is CLUMSY as can be, but loves it, so whatever.
1
As usual I have spent a lot of time with Dana and the boys. We are really ready for summer time and 4 wheelers and swimming.  Jagger also got a mohawk recently that I haven't shared. It fits his personality perfectly.
IMG_0348
Dirty faces and shirts and signs of happy kids, incase you didn't know. Dana really does put them to bed clean, I swear.  (I'm sure Brandy Files didn't notice the dirt at all, did ya Brandy?)
IMG_0353
Ben got a visit from his oldest child yesterday, and I got the opportunity to take a few pics of his sweet grandbaby. He is so proud of her :)
IMG_0424
I'm supposed to play in a softball tourney tomorrow for Charity water, but I am not sure the rain is going to let that happen... We'll see.. Happy weekend!

1 comments:

Sugar-n-Spice April 30, 2010 at 4:13:00 PM CDT  

dirt?

what dirt?

might have to keep those handsome boys in mind for a couple of my girls.....

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP