Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We celebrated our new year with Dana and Ben.  Well.  We STARTED it anyway.  We actually didn't last til midnight.  We had dinner at Cowboys, and went back to the Hines' house for a wild night of.... playing the wii.  Wii dance is absolutely hilarious.  Tomorrow we have Jordan's 10th birthday party, at the bowling alley.  It's really small scale, and Razorback themed.  Afterwards we are going back to the Hines' house to grill and watch the hogs game.  We have a pretty simple life.  But we love it.

As for the locked blog, I have some privacy concerns with my kids.  If that subsides, I may unlock it.  If you know if anyone who reads it that is "locked out" please have them email me and I will add them.  Hope everyone had a great first day of 2010!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP