Monday, September 28, 2009

Leading Little Hearts Home ~ a link to her page

I read this certain blog a lot. It is VERY often a thought provoking place to go... And I will readily admit, I sometimes enjoy a little contraversy on certain subjects because I always LOVED debate class! This author is quite matter of fact on a subject that is very inflexible. That subject, is her relationship with Christ, and her parenting methods. I LOVE that. I love that she is open, and willing to say what she pleases, and does so tactfully.

I hope you will take a minute to go over and read this post. I think it hits home in small town Arkansas BIG TIME.

It begins with this quote... and it hope it makes you curious enough to go chase that link:

"Every family ought to be a little Church, consecrated to Christ and wholly influenced and governed by His rules. And family education and order are some of the chief means of grace. If these fail, all other means are like to prove ineffectual." ~Jonathan Edwards

1 comments:

In Everything September 28, 2009 at 8:24:00 PM CDT  

I LOVE that blog!! I love how Rebecca expresses herself and her desires to lead her little ones to Christ!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP