Sunday, August 2, 2009

Jordan's Pics.... and then some.

Unlike my other child, Jordan actually likes to take pics. She doesn't like her teeth at the moment... and this "serious" face makes her look really old to me. I am going to order some metal portraits of some of the recent ones, and possibly a metal mural. I am really excited to check some of that stuff out. We took these after returning home from riding four wheelers. The Hudgens was up too much to cross, but we still had a large time. Blake rode with me (her hubn was working)while both my kids rode with Mike. Blake and I got completely drenched.... I nailed every hole we saw, wide open. I haven't laughed that much in quite some time. It was a much needed fun day for me. We got terribly filthy but loved every minute of it. (No wrecks, either, although Betty did try to fail me a few times.... Betty is my four wheeler. She's a hard head)
riding 003
I love being from a small town. I can't imagine being anywhere else.
JORDAN 070

JORDAN 052

JORDAN 029
yes, my child does have eyes so dark they are almost black.

JORDAN 004
I am really enjoying my new camera. Rosjuane and I have a wedding this weekend and I am so excited to try it out. I got to use it a little this weekend at Cooper's ballgame.
12s

blog69
more at www.shelleysmithphotography.com

I hope to be better at being a consistent blogger like I used to be. Random fact of the day; this is post 1,590 for me. I began blogging on 2-21-07. Whew.

2 comments:

Blake August 2, 2009 at 8:43:00 PM CDT  

I had a blast today, too! That was much needed!

Sarah Albin August 3, 2009 at 8:39:00 AM CDT  

We hope to see you around here a lot more!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP