Sunday, June 7, 2009

A brief preview of the wedding

blog
Rosjuane and I went to Little Rock yesterday to cover Diana Taylor and David Sawyer's wedding ceremony and reception. The event was held at Calvary Baptist Church, with the reception following at the Albert Pike Hotel Downtown. It was a gorgeous day for a beautiful wedding. This is just a short preview to share with family and friends of the bride and groom. We will have a more indepth rundown over at our blog, www.ssweddings.com in a day or two. We are also excited to have been able to work with a photographer from the Arkansas Democrat Gazette, since Diana will be in the high profile section as the feature bride next Sunday :)
blog12

blog2

blog13

blog3

blog4

blog6

blog8

blog7
I love how happy she is, dancing with her daddy!
blog9

blog10

blog11
Best wishes to the new couple; they will be living in Washington DC.
blog5

5 comments:

Sarah Albin June 7, 2009 at 9:35:00 AM CDT  

Beautiful! Sometimes I think I would want to shoot weddings, but then I freak out thinking about the stress. Wish I lived closer so I could tag along...

Anonymous,  June 7, 2009 at 12:04:00 PM CDT  

Gorgeous Job Shelley. They are fantastic.

Rosjuane June 7, 2009 at 9:45:00 PM CDT  

man I haven't looked at mine yet but now I have to those are GREAT!! I have to see if I have anything to compete with that... LOL!!

karen June 8, 2009 at 12:41:00 AM CDT  

Great job! Looks like a beautiful wedding and wonderful reception!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP