Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kristina Update.

They had told her earlier that in fact she did not have cancer in the lymph nodes, but did another test after her surgery and informed her today the she does. They are letting her recover from this surgery and plan on going back in and taking out the patch of lymph nodes in about 2 months. She is in alot of pain from the surgery from them having to remove tissue all the way into her back muscles. She is so weak that they are having to let her rebuild her strength before even starting chemo. They will also be doing another test all over her body to see if it is anywhere else. Lets truly believe GOD ALMIGHTY that it wil NOT be anywhere esle. She can't move her arms much therefore she can not get on the computer or even brush her teeth. Please pray that her children, especially the youngest two, will have some kind of understanding about why Mommy cannot pick them up :( I appreciate everyones concerned and support for her, and the biggest thing you can do for her now is PRAY.

As I have said before, she is a great mother, and wife. There are many many people that need her to be okay. It absolutely makes me sick to hear this setback has occurred.

2 comments:

Mom of these kids May 22, 2009 at 4:11:00 PM CDT  

I was so upset to hear that it was worse than they expected. I love Kristina, she is a wonderful person. I have been praying hard, and will continue.

karen May 23, 2009 at 9:07:00 AM CDT  

She is such a lovely woman. I'm very sad to hear the news of her cancer. I'll be putting a card in the mail today. I hope she gets "tons" of them. I know she's surrounded by great friends and a loving family to help her "fight this enemy within her body"! Many prayers, including mine, are being lifted up on her behalf.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP