Sunday, April 26, 2009

Preview of the Wedding pics

blog4
Rosjuane and I shot a wedding at the Allen House last night for the Barnes/Hall families. The weather was nice, and we had a really good time.
blog15
For those that don't know, The Allen House is "officially" haunted and is listed within the national registry of haunted houses.... Although we got turned around in there several times and couldn't seem to find the right door, we didn't experience anything creepy!
blog14

blog7
Yes, I did wear shoes. But being that I am the most clumsy person I know, and I saw SEVERAL people trip over the uneven walks, I took mine off while I did the posed pics.
blog5
Rosjuane is hard at work, can't you tell? Seriously, weddings wear us OUT. Those cameras are heavier than you think!
blog
The bride designed her own cake, and I think it's really cute. (It tasted good too!) They had a little bit of a cake battle.... more pics of that will be on our wedding blog!
blog8
It's always fun to have a bride and groom that are laid back and game for fun pics. It makes our job a lot easier.
blog2

blog6

blog9
Note the bride's flip flops :)
blog12

blog10
Be sure to check out our business blog later on to see lots more!
blog11

BEST WISHES TO THE NEW COUPLE!

5 comments:

Anonymous,  April 26, 2009 at 12:29:00 PM CDT  

I have two favorites:The one where everyone is jumping and the one where they are about to kiss.Beautiful colors!I bet those cameras can get heavy...I didnt know you were clumsy,Mandy is very clumsy too...LOL,but I have been catching up to her lately...

dean April 26, 2009 at 1:38:00 PM CDT  

i see the advantage to teaming up to do weddings... now the lucky couple can have wedding pics with the photographer in them! i like that, thinking outside the box.

also, the 9th pic down... it took me a second to recognize it, but that's the formation arkansas used where darren mcfadden takes the snap direct from center. there's a name for it, but half the people in the pic would get insulted if i mentioned it here...

In Everything April 26, 2009 at 3:06:00 PM CDT  

I love the colors of the wedding and how much they came out in the pictures... what a beautiful day for a wedding;)

Drea April 26, 2009 at 3:59:00 PM CDT  

all gorj , and u 2 r sooo cute!!!

Stephanie April 28, 2009 at 7:00:00 AM CDT  

Really like the hairdo on the girl with the camera...just moved back to Monticello and looking for a good hairdresser...any suggestions?

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP