Friday, April 3, 2009

PLAY BALL!

stratton
I made my first appearance at the Monticello Baseball Tournament tonight. I didn't get to stay too long because my daughter had practice as well, but I got some time to get a few in. I neglected to bring the appropriate lens, so these aren't my finest work by any means! The above photo is my nephew, Stratton Stewart. (Pitching is Logan Gilliam, who did an excellent job as well)
Stratton
A sweet throw to first put Stratton out, but I still think he did well. For such a shy kid, he is really doing a good job on coming out of his shell.
Lucas
My cousin Anna's son, Lucas Owens, was pitching for the Hogs. I must say he was impressive, too. It's easy to forget they are only 9-10 years old.
Riley
My little buddy Riley Williams was the most entertaining, of course. Tball is always wild. Here he is making a play at first.
Riley
I can't believe I got him to look at me. Sometimes he runs from my camera... just depends on the mood he is in.
Riley
Riley
I hope to do a better job on the photog skills out there tomorrow some. It's my kids' typical weekend to go to my moms, but they are home tonight, so I am not sure what my schedule will be with kids in tow. My dad's fever is still doing great, and I appreciate the concern and prayers in a huge way.

3 comments:

Jennifer April 3, 2009 at 10:02:00 PM CDT  

Thanks for taking the pics Shelley! Dang! You can really tell how much Stratton has grown since last year when you compare the pics!

Jessica April 4, 2009 at 7:44:00 PM CDT  

I love that first one. You are a really talented photgrapher!

karen April 5, 2009 at 9:59:00 AM CDT  

I love the batting shot of #22!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP