Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lindsey & David

I did a super quick session today with Lindsey, in order for her to have some engagement photos ready asap for their June 6th wedding. I hate that we aren't getting to be her photographers, but I have had a wedding booked for that date for quite some time.
They recently had a "modern" type shoot in Little Rock with a free shoot she won at a bridal fair with some non traditional shots; so she was not interested in those type poses this time; we were all traditional. Although she didn't feel well, I think she did a great job hiding that fact!
blog

blog2
Best of luck to the future Mr. & Mrs. David McGough from S&S Wedding Photography!

3 comments:

Rosjuane April 16, 2009 at 10:17:00 PM CDT  

These are much better than the previous. I love them and am so sad we aren't able to do the wedding.

Mary Kate April 17, 2009 at 9:48:00 AM CDT  

holy crap...that is my cousin lindsay...what a small world...great pictures!!!

Laken April 20, 2009 at 1:19:00 PM CDT  

Love her! She is a dear friend! Love the pics, too!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP