Monday, March 23, 2009

the outtakes

Doing pictures of 15 kids in one day is bound to be hectic. Add two rabbits to the mix, and you have pure chaos. I had no bad kids at all, thank goodness! I had some sleepy babies, but I will take a sleepy infant over a defiant toddler any day. Some of my "regulars" didn't understand why they were being made to be still, since I normally don't do posed photography, but I still think we had a great day.
The sun was cooperative most of the day. One rabbit was, too. The other one eventually bit Michael. (He ran a million miles from Melanie, too. I should've had my camera ready when that was going on!) This poor little cutie went to sleep when we tried to take some tummy shots. She was ready to sunbathe and snooze.

We had a lot of little cousins to get group shots of. That was extremely hard to do in some cases! I still think they are cute though. Miss Ady discovered what her mother had put on her head.


The most cooperative baby award goes to Nick. I don't think we ever heard a peep out of him. Actually, I think all the boys were the best. Something about little girls in frilly outfits that makes them a little wired up at times I guess! But I can say, we had NO fits thrown, so that's a win all in itself!


All the pictures are up at www.shelleysmithphotography.com now, so head over there and check them out!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  March 23, 2009 at 11:08:00 AM CDT  

The crying baby is SO SWEET.That would have been my girl too...because that would mean that she had to be put down and that is just not something she tolerates!LOL

I AM LOVING THE OUTTAKES!

Giggles and Grins Clothing March 23, 2009 at 4:40:00 PM CDT  

You neglected the "I don't want to" that seemed to come out of Allissa Claire's mouth SEVERAL times!!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP