Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More info on the Andrews Family

Jill told me that her father loved St Jude, and all that it stands for, therefore they are requesting that memorials be made to the research hospital. You can do so here. It only took me a minute, and they will email the family to let them know about the donation. (They have memorial e-cards) If you are interested in doing so, you can use this email address: gigglesandgrinsclothing@gmail.com

They will be having a celebration of Mr. Gene's life on April 4th instead of a traditional funeral. These were his wishes, and they are respecting them. I am not sure of any other details, but when I know them, I will share them here. I have been bombarded with calls, texts, and emails inquiring about sending their sympathies to the family; just more evidence of how loved he truly was.

1 comments:

Lynn D March 26, 2009 at 4:58:00 AM CDT  

Please give Jill a hug for me. I found your blog through her quite some time ago. I used to post on a cross stitch message board she was on (I no longer post there). She had posted some photos of her daughter that you had taken. She may not remember me but my username on the cross stitch board was Lynsey.

Also, please tell her thank you for being the reason I found your blog. I love reading your blog.

Lynn in Alabama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP