Sunday, March 15, 2009

Little Rock Half Marathon

Not sure if my faithful readers know it, but I have an older brother that lives in central Arkansas. He is extremely athletic, and is an avid cyclist and runner. He took part in the Little Rock Half Marathon this weekend, in 40 degree weather + rain.

Lance's goal time was 1 hr 45 minutes for 13.1 miles. He finished in just under 1 hour 43 minutes 44 seconds! So, he did better than his goal, and beat his time from last year by 5 minutes or so. Pretty stinkin' cool if ya ask me... but after all, he is my brother :P (And he doesn't know this blog exists, as far as I know...., lol)

2 comments:

karen March 15, 2009 at 3:31:00 PM CDT  

Maybe it's time to let him know about your blog. : ) I'm sure he's as proud of you & your accomplishments as you are of his!

Shelley March 15, 2009 at 3:47:00 PM CDT  

I am thinking I will keep it quiet...

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP