Sunday, March 1, 2009

the baby.

kms Every single Sunday, Mr. Howard says, "what is a pretty girl like you doing with this fella???" and picks at Michael. Every Sunday, I say something different back... Today, I said, "Mr. Howard, I THOUGHT he had money, but I was wrong.." But looking at this picture of our youngest child... I am thinking I will say, "Candyman, I married him cause I just KNEW he'd make pretty kids!" I know, I am a little partial, but I think my kids are so cute sometimes, especially at times like this, clowning around in my room. She HATES taking pictures if she thinks I am intentionally trying to get a "good one," otherwise she is a nut. I love my girls :) Even when one won't sing up front at church when the other kids are, grrrrr!

4 comments:

Jessica March 1, 2009 at 8:14:00 PM CST  

You are absolutely right, she is just too cute!

Rosjuane March 1, 2009 at 9:23:00 PM CST  

You know I think they are cute. Specially this one!!

karen March 1, 2009 at 11:44:00 PM CST  

I think Mr. Howard will have to agree with youon that one! Your girls are both precious.

Mason and Terri's Mom March 2, 2009 at 12:01:00 PM CST  

Oh you can soooo use that line on Mr. Howard. . . and I'm sure he'll agree, as I do ...she is adorable. They both are. But they didn't just get it from their daddy!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP