Saturday, February 21, 2009

Table Extravaganza!!!!!


IBC 096
The Uth fundraiser went amazingly well. I took a TON of pictures. It would take me hours to blog them, so go over to http://www.msjk.shutterfly.com/ and check them out there. I love the scavenger hunt ones the most. I was so glad everything went so smoothly! Above is a photo of the Uth leaders; Aaron, Ashlee, Leslie, and AJ
IBC 002
Every table had a theme. We had everything from Biker tables to beaches. People went all out, and it showed.
IBC 043
Ronny rocked us with some praise music. Happily, it was well received, and Bro Larry quickly invited him to jam on a Sunday morning. Ronny agreed, so hopefully that will be soon.
IBC 054
Miss Rylee solicited votes all night for her Princess Table. Her daddy had to handle a lot of it because her mom is on bedrest, pregnant with her soon to be little brother! I think daddy did well!
IBC 113

Head over to this site to see more. It will probably be 10-11 pm before they are all done, fyi :)

1 comments:

Anonymous,  February 23, 2009 at 7:31:00 AM CST  

He is doing excellent,did you happen to see my kids hair or clothes while I was on bedrest??YUCK!!

You all look like you had a good time!!!Going to check out the rest...

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP