Thursday, February 26, 2009

beautiful day

I am so glad I don't have those "I wanna stay in the house" kids. My girls are not couch potatoes, and I love it. Their newest thing is tree climbing...and the are sooo into it. I am waiting on a broken arm any day now. We had a good time outside yesterday while the weather was nice. I am so ready for Spring and Summer. I know our summers are smokin' hot, but I am ready to get some 4 wheeler time in again.

We took a short ride yesterday, and the girls loved it. I have always loved it myself, so it ends up being a fun family oriented thing we can all do together. My girls were probably dirty when they went in at church last night, because I forgot it was Wednesday when I turned them loose in the yard!
I am off to Star City to take my ring to Fuquas. My parents are gone to Little Rock to the VA, and I am anxiously awaiting the results of today's ct. Please keep us all in your prayers! I hope that the rain holds off until they get back... No one likes driving in the rain!


2 comments:

Anonymous,  February 26, 2009 at 1:42:00 PM CST  

lovin these pics,girl!

Mason and Terri's Mom February 26, 2009 at 6:09:00 PM CST  

I'm right there with ya! Don't sweat it. I was raised by a MAN with only brothers and boy cousins (I still put on make up and wear dresses and like to wear heels) but I never let a guy show me up! ever. Oh and I've YET to break a bone so don't sweat it. When you worry to much is when you make them doubt themselves....thats when accidents happen. The fearless kids are always the ones that never get hurt.


I love the pictures. Why can't I take shots like that? oh yeah no "eye" and a point n shoot. ha haa!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP