Thursday, January 22, 2009

working in Valentine's Day cards

vdaycardsKMS
I don't do store bought cards for their parties. I never have. I either get them printed from pictures, or I use a picture with scrapbooking supplies and handmake them. (What's the point of being a stay at home mom if you don't do stuff like that??) I took some pics of the girls today to get started on ideas for the cards. Here are a couple of my favorites.
vdaycards 010
(yes, they had to have their Mrs. Melba scarf in the pics!)
(On another note, my dad's bloodwork had no "spike" in the markers they are watching, so for now, there's still no chemo. He will go back in 4 weeks for a CT to confirm these results. Please continue to pray for him~)

5 comments:

Blake January 22, 2009 at 5:07:00 PM CST  

I really like these pics....and I am SO GLAD to hear about your dad.

♥ JaYmE ♥ January 22, 2009 at 5:27:00 PM CST  

that's great about ur dad. i've never made her cards out of pix or anything like that, but we have made homemade valentines alot...we enjoy v-day, becca and me.

Jessica January 22, 2009 at 6:43:00 PM CST  

Beautiful Girls. And that's great about your Dad! Hope things continue to stay good!

ash January 22, 2009 at 7:00:00 PM CST  

praise god about the results!!! thats awesome!

your girls are too CUTE!!!

dean January 22, 2009 at 11:12:00 PM CST  

glad to hear the good news about your dad

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP