Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My other All A kid

KIDS_MAY2007 001
I don't intentionally focus all my blog attention on my oldest child. Sometimes I think it looks that way, since her school has a lot of incentives for reading and programs for good grades, so I look like I forget my other kid when I say stuff about J's latest accomplishments. Due to this, I figured a blog about the baby was past due. K also made all a's this nine weeks, and so far, always has.

FLASH 032 copy
She is just as smart as J, but isn't quite as driven or competitive. I think the pic below shows that part of her attitude. "who, me?"
scan009001
She has definitely inherited my love of reading, as has J. I am really glad. I read all the time, and always have. I honestly think this also helps a ton on their spelling. (I think that's why I can spell, at least!)
IMG_8889
She doesn't care too much for the spotlight, and prefers to be a loner in a lot of ways. (But Lord can this kid talk a lot....) She picks out of handful of people to like, and the rest have to earn it. Every once in a while, she gets attached to certain people and I don't know why she picks who she picks... like Miss Ro-Jawn, Miss Blake or Mr Jeremy, but she is all about them. If you are on her "liked" list you can tell!
karsyn
So anyway, here's my post devoted completely to my baby. GREAT JOB K, (aka Spanky at home) WE ARE PROUD OF YOU!!
FAMILYCAMP2007 020 copyIMG_7302
off to celebrate with pizza (I don't "pay for" grades), then off to church!

7 comments:

Anonymous,  January 14, 2009 at 6:26:00 PM CST  

She is so pretty and look at her go with the straight As!We are doing pizza for ours this weekend too!

jeremy January 14, 2009 at 10:19:00 PM CST  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy January 15, 2009 at 9:17:00 AM CST  

Such a gorgeous girl.. and smart to boot! She's got it made! :) We also did pizza to celebrate all A's! Pizzas all around I guess ;)

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP