Friday, January 9, 2009

Having a lot of issues with persistent headaches...

and it's making me crazy. I am going to stay away from the computer some today, and see if that isn't part of what is irritating it. Migraines run hand in hand with my shingles, usually, but I don't have any sign of shingles at the moment.... I have my same old back pain from the PHN, but nothing else. So anyway, I am taking a break today, but here is the Sun Country blog I have been working on for Brandy Hampton. Just like the Shake Shack one, it's a work in progress, because blogs and html codes are NOT my niche! I hope to get it better looking soon.

(Follow the Sun Country blog if you would like to keep up with tanning specials. She also sells the herbalife skin care line, too!)

3 comments:

Jaime January 10, 2009 at 8:53:00 AM CST  

Just a shot in the dark...could it be caffiene related? I am sure you have already thought of that.

I get mirgraines as well...and they are terrible. I hope you get a solution, or get them under control soon.

HUGS

Jaime January 10, 2009 at 8:54:00 AM CST  

OH yeah...let me know if you need help with the blog....I don't mind!!

dean January 10, 2009 at 7:31:00 PM CST  

i'm tellin ya, whenever i start having problems with the persistent headaches in my life, i just tell 'em to mind their own business, and then i avoid them.

you were talking about people, weren't you?

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP