Sunday, January 18, 2009

A brief review of the weekend

It hasn't been too good. My shingles are horrible. I lasted until today without going to the dr, but ended up having to get Blake to take me to the ER. I am loaded up on meds, but still cannot sleep. It's the worst it's ever been. I also had my pastor and some fellow church goers come out to visit and pray with me. I was very appreciative of that.

Somewhere in all that, I noticed a diamond missing from my wedding ring.

I did have a nice Friday night with Michael, and we ate at Sonny Williams, which was amazing. That's been my high point of the weekend. Michael took the kids to church alone today, and K learned the first 10 books of the bible. She was really proud to recite them to me. I missed the Uth doing their performance to "I can only imagine." I really hate that, because they were doing such a good job when we practiced with them Wednesday.

That's about it....

6 comments:

ashley January 18, 2009 at 7:58:00 PM CST  

Sorry you are having a bad time with shingles again! Let me know if there is anything I can do!

ash January 18, 2009 at 10:59:00 PM CST  

I pray you get better soon! You looked like you were in a lot of PAIN!!!

The uth did awesome i was so proud of them...i had some problems with the black light but it worked. We video taped it so ill get you a copy to look at!

CALL ME IF YOU NEED ME

Giggles and Grins Clothing January 19, 2009 at 10:23:00 AM CST  

Hope you are better soon!!! If there is anything you need, let me know!

Darlene January 19, 2009 at 12:02:00 PM CST  

A little FYI.

When you get shingles you need to see a dr right away. The dr can give you an RX that must be taken within (I think) 24 hours of your outbreak. It will relieve the pain, etc.

I took mine past the required time and it still worked.

Shelley January 19, 2009 at 1:57:00 PM CST  

that medicine you are referring to is supposed to shorten the length of the outbreak, but it doesn't really help me. It also contains no ingredients whatsoever for pain. I have had it for 9 years.... so although I wish there was something that helps, I know that for me, there isn't.

karen January 21, 2009 at 12:23:00 AM CST  

So very sorry that you are suffering with shingles! I got a shot a few months ago that is suppose to be 80% effect at preventing them. I sure hope it does! I am praying for you as you endure this situation.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP