Friday, January 23, 2009

2 Pretty Girlies

ACBLOG
Annsley's mom calls this her Bill Cosby face. I admit, she was soooo stinkin cold, this is a brrrrr! face! It started out nice, but it suddenly got windy and cool.
AC_BLOG
We are going to redo this shoot next week, and try and get some better light. I had great light for Ady's, but once I got started on the second set, the clouds had taken over.
ADYSON_BLOG3
I think I have converted Adyson's mom to be an on location shoot lover :) Ady really liked getting to roam around and explore. We got some really cute, realistic expressions. I love them.
ADYSON_BLOG2
Miss Adyson will be one on Valentine's Day. What a sweetheart of a gift, huh?
ADYSON_BLOG
She was toddling all over, and really hard to keep up with. There's quite a few more over at http://www.shelleysmithphotography.com/ if you'd like to check them out!

shae4

shae

6 comments:

ashley January 23, 2009 at 4:27:00 PM CST  

These are absolutely precious! I can't wait until we can find a time to do some of Cole! Just let me know when you are available.

karen January 23, 2009 at 10:19:00 PM CST  

I agree with Ashley~those are absolutely precious pictures!! I saw a cute picture today of a baby girl's crossed lower legs & feet with one daisy between two toes.

Anonymous,  January 24, 2009 at 12:39:00 AM CST  

beautiful and i love the tutus!!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP