Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Rudolph

rudolph 005
Well, Dad actually took his 1/2 day off this week, and came home at 3. (Half day is SUPPOSED to be noon, but he never ever ever does that. Being employed at a commission only paying job means he is scared to not be there as much as possible!)
We did some yard work, and played with the rotten dogs. Now they are settled in, watching Rudolph with dad. J is a deer lover. (K is obsessed with pigs... her sister is hooked on deer) I know that sounds weird, since she is a hunter as well, but she still loves deer stuff. **I know Brandy F is loving my kids non matching clothes....**they are night clothes, haha**
rudolph 007
Personally, the only movie I like that breaks into songs every few minutes is Grease, so I am not loving Rudolph at all. Musical type movies are not for me. But that's ok, because their daddy is a kid movie lover like no other. He takes them to the theater all the time, and I skip out on those trips quite a bit. No sense in wasting ten more bucks on me when I don't want to see most of the kid choices anyway. Of course, I see now that I have to monitor what they are watching with him at home.....since K is now leery of going to bed since she watched a ghost hunter show with their daddy.... (Mom was NOT happy) She cried and cried a couple nights ago, and even wanted to go and sleep with Miss Blake! I kept her in my bed until she went to sleep and then he moved her upstairs. NO MORE GHOST SHOWS! I have always been really picky about what they see, and I can't believe he didn't think that was a bad idea!



And now, onto the next topic.... I am now a part of Simple. For those that don't know, Simple is a product reviewing site. You can visit there and leave a comment to try to win lots of random things throughout the week. If you have a suggestion for a product that I should review, let me know. The drill is, I contact companies and ask them to send me something to try out, and then write a blog post about it. Most of the companies also give away that same item through a random giveaway, or give a % off code to Simple readers. It's a pretty cool system. I'm pumped about my first review, which will be on some kids' art supplies.... So, if you know of something, sell "something" yourself, have an etsy shop to reccomend, of have input to share, tell me! I will do my best to get it on Simple as soon as possible!

2 comments:

Blake December 3, 2008 at 8:21:00 PM CST  

I told you to bring K to me when she was crying...lol

Tell her I'm coming to get her...oh, wait...I have a room at your house...

Sugar-n-Spice December 4, 2008 at 8:33:00 AM CST  

actually, i didn't even notice until you pointed it out. because mismatched clothes at my house is just a given. only eldest has begun to master the art of clothes actually looking right together, though even she doesn't always get that right. ;)

i wonder if t and m saw each other at high school musical 3? i figured t was the only dad there... ;) and, by the way, that whole set of clay-mation christmas stories is t's favorite! weird, huh?

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP