Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Ornament Swap

Due to some confusion, I wanted to list the swap partner list for everyone to see. It works like _______buys for _________. And, since I (Shelley) bought for Jaime, that doesn't mean Jaime bought for me. I have never taken part in a swap that worked like that, and wasn't aware that anyone did them that way. I hate that I made think the wrong thing. I am sorry for the confusion, but I did double check who all I emailed in my sent items, and I didn't send anyone incorrect info. It was not intentional that there apparently was chaos.

I am also sorry that some people are not happy with what they got. I could not control that. If you filled out your "wishlist" and your buyer didn't follow it, no, I can't refund what you spent..... It was all supposed to be in fun, and although I am sorry for those that are disappointed, I can't be held responsible. I have also found out, after the fact, that others wanted to take part, and I didn't get their emails. I guess that was some spam thing with gmail? I am not sure. But I didn't intentionally skip anyone, because the more people, the more fun.

Maury-Angie

Loraine-Rosjuane

Mindy-Jennifer

Tiffany-Maria

Angie-Tiffany

Rosjuane-Ashlee

Maria-Shelley

Ashlee-Loraine

Shelley-Jaime

Jennifer-Michelle

Blake-Maury

Brandy-Blake

Jaime-Heather

Michelle-Mindy

Heather-Brandy

So anyway, there's the list that I used. I am sorry for anyone that's upset about the swap. I won't be hosting anymore, because it's had me very worried about it for two weeks. Just ask Rosjuane.... I have talked with her at length on what to do. It really makes it not fun.

8 comments:

The Perry Family December 12, 2008 at 8:52:00 AM CST  

oh my! i didn't know there was any confusion going on. i had fun and loved my stuff from jamie and have told her so. a couple pieces of mine were broken and as soon as i can get around some super glue, i am going to fix it and take a picture and post. i LOVED it and had tons of fun doing it. i'm just sorry you had a bad experience as a host. :(

Piece of Cake December 12, 2008 at 9:09:00 AM CST  

The only "gripe" I have is that my partner never would feel out the form to say what she likes. I even sent her emails to try to find out what she liked and she never responded. It's hard to buy for someone who you know absolutely nothing about.

Mindy December 12, 2008 at 10:15:00 AM CST  

I didn't have any issues. I thought it was fun!

Blake December 12, 2008 at 11:21:00 AM CST  

I had fun, too. I loved shopping for my partner and I loved the ornaments that Brandy got me!

Jenn December 12, 2008 at 11:31:00 AM CST  

Hi,

I loved what I got from mine, and blogged about it. :) It was a nice surprise...Thanks Mindy!!

Thanks for hosting Shelley. :)

jenn

Fairy Ellis December 12, 2008 at 11:39:00 AM CST  

Good grief! Surely people didn't complain about what they got - and then expect you to reimburse!??
That is hilarious - people are amazing!

Anonymous,  December 12, 2008 at 7:44:00 PM CST  

I totally loved my swap gifts.
I too am sorry that people are upset with what they got. BUT Shelley has no control over that, especially if you filled out the questions.
It's a bummer that some people were unhappy.

What did they expect any why were they so upset? Did they get garbage???

Michele December 12, 2008 at 9:10:00 PM CST  

Hi Shelley...I sooooo loved what I got from Jenn...I'll be taking pictures and posting them sometime this weekend! I am sooooo glad that I didn't forget a swap, which is what I was thinking when I got Jenn's package...whew!!! lol!

Thanks for hosting Shelley!

Hugz,
Michele

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP