Monday, November 10, 2008

what a weekend!

blog2
I am incredibly behind on photo editing. I got a virus from Facebook, which not only crashed my pc, but some of my friends. I had several shoots to do this weekend, so having my computer at Interlnk for two days was a pain! I have pics from DC's game Thursday night to proof, plus some from all the shoots I have posted here. As you can see above, I redid my family pics. I am thinking that will be the one I use on my cards. I have not looked at them all, so who knows.
blog
These are my five neices and nephews. Stratton is almost 9, Trenton is 5, Kennedie is 3, and Kadie will be 2 in January. Cameron is 1. This photo was quite challenging, to say the least. I haven't proofed those yet either!
blog3
This is Tiffany's crew. I was really happy they made it out. Deer season can be tough on me, when it comes to getting daddy's in the pics. Jon was a trooper and never complained.
blog4
This is Angela and her two. Her husband was not in town this weekend, so we did them without him anyway :)
blog5
A new family pic for the grandparents
blog6
Josh and Olivia
blog9
We got Tiff to do a new headshot for business purposes. I think she is beautiful here.
blog8
And lastly, I ended with these two cuties, Em and Landon. (and one poor, carsick dog, haha) I have a zillion of them to proof. They did so great!
blog7
I will get them on my site as soon as possible; everyone please be patient.......no computer for the weekend has slowed me down!

5 comments:

Piece of Cake November 10, 2008 at 1:14:00 PM CST  

Thanks so much! I love mine. I can't wait to see the rest of them.

ashley November 10, 2008 at 1:29:00 PM CST  

Looks like you did an AWESOME job as usual. Thanks again for coming Thursday night!

Jennifer November 10, 2008 at 1:40:00 PM CST  

Woo hoo! At least we did get one of all 5 of them before crying and sticking out tongues started happening..lol!!

Angela Hoover November 10, 2008 at 1:42:00 PM CST  

OH MY!! Those are great. Josh didn't look as moody as he was. That little terd! I feel sorry for his future wife.

Thanks again for everything. You are a WONDERFUL photographer and an even better friend.

Love ya,
Ang

Drea November 10, 2008 at 3:45:00 PM CST  

I loveeeee the new family pic of u all! Do you want a new header?

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP