Friday, November 14, 2008

I entered a tagline contest

and am a finalist. I think. I say it that way because I can't find anywhere to verify that I am getting credit for entering "Think Outside The Socks" but it is the one I posted on a comment.

HERE is the link, if you'd like to check it out. I would appreciate your vote, if you like mine the best. (And like I said, I have my fingers crossed that I am the one whose name is tied to it!)

The winner can win a prize of either $1000 or $500. So obviously......I'd like to win. If it's me, haha.

6 comments:

dean November 14, 2008 at 8:24:00 PM CST  

think outside the socks is kicking butt! it's more than double the next highest one, and only 50 votes behind "other" which, if my math is correct, encompasses 15 entries.

now i probably jinxed it...

Drea November 15, 2008 at 7:22:00 AM CST  

dude u have like 305 entries so far :-) i voted

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP