Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HAIRCUT TOMORROW!!

I am FINALLY going to see Scott tomorrow and getting my hair cut. I love to go to Fratesi's because it's very spa-like, and the shampoo chick is the best. Since he integrates appts, I end up there all day, but no more often than I go, I can handle it. So here are before pics.... That top one is from my birthday. I had a couple inches cut off about that time. I am still not loving it.


This is actually a month or so old, but I didn't want to take the time to redo it....
more pics tomorrow!
haircut

4 comments:

Piece of Cake November 4, 2008 at 1:12:00 PM CST  

I absolutely love my haircut! I wore my hair long for twenty something years. Now it takes me about 10 minutes to fix it. It's great!

Mindy November 4, 2008 at 1:20:00 PM CST  

Can't wait to see it.
You should stop by tomorrow and we can go to walmart to get that stuff we were talking about last night.

Unknown November 4, 2008 at 2:00:00 PM CST  

I was just passing by and want to say how STUNNING your photography is! You really apture the essense of what the photo is.

Quirky blog by the way. Really is a delight to read :) xxx.

Anonymous,  November 6, 2008 at 12:55:00 AM CST  

Okay where are the photos of the new do' ?

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP