Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday

We went to Pine Bluff today, and got some stuff at Lowes. I got a couple of flowerpots and transplanted some stuff. I love houseplants. We also got some new deadbolts. I grabbed the kids a few shirts at PB Walmart (since the clothing dept here at ours is so HORRIBLE and there's nothing but tacky Hannah Montana shirts) and we headed home after a nice lunch at Red Lobster.

I should've attended Dave's funeral. I guess I made myself believe it was okay to skip it because I had a chance to talk to his family, specifically his wife, yesterday. I don't know why I haven't gotten to an age that I can deal better with funerals, but I haven't. There probably won't be enough people at my funeral to fill up a phone booth since I rarely go to any myself!

Tomorrow I have pictures of Pressly Vollmer. She just turned two. I think it will be a fun shoot. I have also had some calls about soccer and football pics, so I hope to stay busy this week. Maybe taking pics will keep my mind off turning THIRTY Friday! Normally I enjoy birthdays, but this one is not something that I am excited about. It sure beats the alternative, but I don't like the sound of thirty at all.

Melanie and Mickey love the pics I did yesterday, and I am really glad about that. For those that don't know, they are former high school sweethearts, that have made their way back to one another. I think that is pretty cool :)

1 comments:

jeremy October 5, 2008 at 6:03:00 PM CDT  

i just turned thirty yesterday and it wasnt as bad as i thought it was gonna be, i did dread it all week though.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP