Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Shopping

Amber and I went on a jeans shopping venture today. Michael had told me last week I could get some new ones for my birthday, but I didn't find any. Typically I am a Sevens girl all the way, but I do like Citizens too. I found these at Harrisons and I LOVE them. The best part is that they are NOT low cut. I am sick of low cut pants. Whoever designed them did NOT have moms in mind. Now although I do wear pricey jeans, I also typically get only one pair a year, before anyone has a stroke over it. The last sevens I got were for Christmas, so I am not doing bad at all. Hobo has a new wallet out that I am in love with that they have, but I was a good girl and put it back! I realllly want the one that is a larger version of the one I got over a year ago. Maybe Santa will bring me that one.....


I got Jordan these Uggs. No I didn't pay that much for them. They were less than $40. I am a major lover of Uggs, so I was excited to get them for her, because she loves mine so much but I have never found any that were reasonable. Uggs can be hard to care for, and although she does take care of her clothes (because she is a diva in training) I figured she would ruin them and hurt my feelings if I'd paid over a hundred bucks for them.
I got them both brown knee boots (mias) at Giggles and Grins, and also some black ones for Karsyn. (All on 50% off) I also got them some really cute winter stuff (all on sale) and resisted getting them some super cute pjs (that are also 50% off!). They are set up with "cute" stuff for the season, now all I need are some long sleeve tees and we are good to go.

5 comments:

Mindy October 14, 2008 at 4:51:00 PM CDT  

Sweet. loving the jeans.
50% at Giggles and Grins? Is it just girl stuff or do they have boys clothes too?

Drea October 14, 2008 at 11:05:00 PM CDT  

I have never paid more than like 20 bucks for jeans LOL.. but Im sure the more expensive ones are really comfortable and look fantastic.
I have some jeans from steve and berrys, cost me 8 bucks. i wear them more than any other jeans LOL.

I do love low cut tho... Ever since having kids I actually prefer them lower... but not like butt crack low.

Laken October 15, 2008 at 2:35:00 PM CDT  

I love your new jeans! And I am anti-low cut after becoming a Mommy too.... Are they still having the sale at G & G's?

Piece of Cake October 16, 2008 at 10:16:00 AM CDT  

I prefer low cut, not super low, just low. It seems like the higher cut ones create a mushroom around my midsection. The average price I pay for jeans is about $40-$50. I do have ONE pair of pricey jeans that I paid full price for, that I LOVE. I have tons of pricey jeans that I paid about $5 for.
Love me some consignment.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP