Sunday, October 5, 2008

New Ordering Information

At the request of the majority of my clients, you may now order prints online, directly through my proofing site.
The only major difference is, there are no die cut wallets available, and there is no option for matboard.
If you prefer to order through me instead, that is fine, but all orders will now require prepayment before I can place the order if you choose to go that route. All orders "hit" my bank account when I place them, and sometimes that is hard for my checkbook to swallow! I do NOT mind at all doing orders for people, so don't think that :)
I have never enforced my "$50 minimum order requirement" that I have posted on my business site, but now am going to, for orders that I place on a clients behalf. (Anything you order direct from the site has no minimum order requirement at all)
Because there is often a lengthy wait between me hurrying to proof them and get them posted, and when people actually order, there will be a 15% price increase for orders placed more than two weeks after I post them. If there are extenuating circumstances, please let me know beforehand. Photography is my only income, and it is often financially stressful to have to wait and wonder if and when a order will be placed. Thank you very much for your business, and faith in me as a photographer.
YOU ARE APPRECIATED.
***NOTE***
this does NOT apply to the fall special. I will handle all orders for that, due to special pricing offered during that set up.

1 comments:

Jo October 5, 2008 at 8:24:00 PM CDT  

I love your verse on your header!
=)

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP