Thursday, October 30, 2008

In search of

Board games.

Now that we have a big playroom, and I have somewhere to store things like that, I want to get the girls more board games. Specifically stuff that they are evenly matched on, like Connect Four, Operation, Guess Who, Jenga, and stuff like that. My kids have a few things, and they love games. (They LOVE Kerplunk)

I would like to buy these used if at all possible, since it seems like a lot of people end up with closets full of things like that.

Email me at shelley23@gmail.com or leave me a comment here if you have anything. (It will be after this weekend before I will have any cash though, Mike gets paid once a month, on the first)

2 comments:

Anonymous,  October 30, 2008 at 2:53:00 PM CDT  

I dont,but that is about what I have decided to buy my kiddos-game room type stuff-for Christmas.

Haley October 31, 2008 at 8:41:00 AM CDT  

honey at christmas time you usually can get these games in a 2 pack at wal-mart for $10.00! I would wait till they have black firday and see what they have 1st.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP