Monday, October 27, 2008

Grades

grades 005
Both my kids have all A's. We had conferences today. Although Karsyn's conduct grades leave something to be desired, her teacher says she is improving, so I am glad. She was very proud of herself for making all A's. I am glad she is getting more "into" school. I will admit that she is jealous that Jordan will be part of an honors assembly and she won't. (Karsyn's school doesn't have them)
grades 004
Jordan also had all A's. Her teacher talked to her about slowing down and double checking her work in order to have even higher averages. I am glad MIS does conferences in this way, and includes your child. Mrs. Fair is an excellent teacher that knows exactly how to talk to my kid in a way to make her "get it."
grades 003
Mrs. Fair also made Jordan's day by telling her she had the highest standardized tests in her entire grade again. These scores are actually from testing in 2nd grade.
grades 002
I am proud of both my girls, and love that our public school teachers do such excellent work with my kids. We have great communication with our teachers there, and it makes for a very smooth year, even when there are problems.

6 comments:

Lou Arnold October 27, 2008 at 7:13:00 PM CDT  

Glad to see they are doing great. Karsyn could be talking so much because she is bored. Way to go Smith kids.

Blake October 27, 2008 at 8:58:00 PM CDT  

Woo Hoo! Way to go Boo Boo and Spanky!

Jennifer October 27, 2008 at 10:05:00 PM CDT  

Way to go girls!! We'll see what the teachers have to say about my two who are in school tommorow..(i'll let ya know..but you already knew that!) Isn't in funny how the lowest grade for Karsyn is writing! They are so ticky about writing and personally it's just not that big of a deal!

Anonymous,  October 28, 2008 at 12:11:00 AM CDT  

Good job to both of them!

ash October 28, 2008 at 12:30:00 AM CDT  

way to go girls!!! "talking" where did Karsyn get that from lol!!! I know you are very proud of them and you should be!!! keep it up girls...

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP