Thursday, August 21, 2008

WEDDINGS

Contact me at shelley23@gmail.com for more information about booking me for your wedding.

My business can provide hours of coverage for your special day at the most reasonable rates around. Wedding packages begin at an affordable $800 and packages can be altered to meet your needs. Your fee includes a copyright release; therefore you receive the rights to reprint and share all your photos.

I am also available for engagements, bridals, families, children, pageant/photogenic entries, and more. I am an all natural light photographer, meaning I specialize in using existing light, and not flash. I think it provides for better skin tones, and prettier eyes, complete with catchlights.
Pretty much anything that can be done WITH flash, can be done better, without it. I am on location only, except in the case of babies, with which I can set up within your home. I can also be booked for in-hospital photos when your baby arrives!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP