Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Update

http://www.5minutesformom.com/4053/finalists-summer-2008-photo-contest/ I am still winning by a little bit, but please continue to fwd to anyone you think would vote for me!

Mine is #10, Shelley Smith, of my kids sliding. If I win, it's worth $500. It closes on the 29th.

My computer's harddrive crapped out on me. I have no internet access from home. Still unsure about when I will have it again. Please rally votes for me while I am stuck without a way to.

The sale of our house is supposed to close today or tomorrow.

I am at Dana's using her computer, which is hard to do with Jagger pulling on me, so this is all I have time to say!

1 comments:

Anna-b-bonkers August 21, 2008 at 12:36:00 PM CDT  

Yay, I voted. It is such a great shot, hope you win!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP