Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pop's Birthday Party

blog
We had my daddy's birthday party today. I snuck in this pic while he and Jordan were sitting outside. It's hard to pull off pics like these, and I did it unnoticed. I like it.
blog4
This is his first "real" birthday cake, as in "not made by my mother."
blog5
He is a Mustang lover like no one I have ever seen. The cake was a big hit. THANK YOU TIFFANY AND JONATHAN BARNARD, from Tiffany's Piece of Cake!
IMG_1417 copy 2
IMG_1414 copy
Lance had to come without his family; Jennifer stayed home with Sarah because Sarah was sick. I think my kids enjoyed having uncle Lance all to themselves, but missed seeing Aunt Jennifer, too.
IMG_1450 copy
My aunt Wanda and Uncle James came today, too. This is my uncle Jay, at the road with Jordan. He reallllly wanted to try it out, but got threatened by his wife due to his last try with a bike.....that's a long story!

blog6
Karsyn had a good time running from Lance on her bike, as you can see.
blog3

blog2
It was a BEAUTIFUL day outside, and everyone had a great day!

9 comments:

Jenny Sipes August 17, 2008 at 5:48:00 PM CDT  

I see you found a mustang for the topper...GREAT!! The cake turned out fabulous...Glad the day was beautiful and rainy(less) lol

ashley August 17, 2008 at 7:28:00 PM CDT  

I LOVE the first picture of the hands. It made me want to cry! That is something you and Jordan can always cherish!!

Jaime August 17, 2008 at 7:50:00 PM CDT  

What a wonderful day for you all. I love that cake how cool. I am you had such a great day with you daddy!

Jaime August 17, 2008 at 7:50:00 PM CDT  

What a wonderful day for you all. I love that cake how cool. I am you had such a great day with you daddy!

Michael August 18, 2008 at 4:34:00 AM CDT  

Looks like everyone had fun. Good to see Lance made it down!

Piece of Cake August 18, 2008 at 8:49:00 AM CDT  

Thanks for letting us be a part of your father's big day. Happy Birthday Pop!

Anonymous,  August 18, 2008 at 6:46:00 PM CDT  

You know,Mandy loves her some mustangs too...That cake is awesome!

Great Great fun!!Happy Birthday to him!

Drea August 19, 2008 at 11:53:00 AM CDT  

I love the 1st pic.. so sweet.

Sarah Albin August 19, 2008 at 5:15:00 PM CDT  

Looks like you had a great party. You all have much to celebrate!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP