Monday, August 25, 2008

PICTURE TIME!

abc
Now is the time to book your child's sitting in order to get their photo back in time for the Drew County Fair! The above photo is of my neice, Kennedie, with the photo she won with last year.
JCOOP
Fall is on it's way.......fun outdoor sittings are in the near future!
MADI

IMG_6428 copy
Let me personalize cards for you, for Christmas or any other occasion, like birthdays.
small_to_show_ash
I will be selling (1) individual watermarked 4x6 file this year from any sitting that you would like to have for your Christmas cards if you prefer to print locally. Those will only be $25!
BASEBALL2008 063
Sports photo time for the Billies and Pirates! Contact me for info. I love action shots.
blog4

myspace

copy2
Allissa Claire won Little Miss Arkansas' photogenic category with one of my pics this year!
IMG_8714 copy

3 comments:

Jenny Sipes August 25, 2008 at 3:14:00 PM CDT  

Hey that little girl in the retro outfit sure is a cutie...I love those pics you took of her...

Drea August 25, 2008 at 9:42:00 PM CDT  

so so cute! I love the christmas card ideas.

Jaime August 26, 2008 at 11:45:00 AM CDT  

So cool....wish I could sign up =(

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP