Sunday, August 31, 2008

More changes in the works

I am in the process of a site upgrade that will allow me to sell you the same quality prints I have always sold, but now, can be purchased online at your convenience!

The company my site is hosted through does offer online sales, but the paper is (just verrrrry slightly) not as nice as the company that I prefer. Hopefully in the next few weeks that will be eliminated, with the help of my friend, Jaime.

You will then have 30 days to buy your prints before the gallery is removed. I think ordering them gets put on the back burner sometimes, and often ends up taking longer than I can afford to wait.... I will let everyone know when the switch is done. I can't wait to offer online sales! No more waiting for payments, and no more clients waiting on MY mail to run, they can wait and track from their own homes. Portraits will ship direct to clients.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP